Happy Thursday! How are the kids adjusting to the new school schedule? More importantly, how are YOU adjusting? We are slowly getting back into the swing of things.
As you know, Caro is in school longer hours which means I now meal prep for her too. Fresh fruit cups, veggies slices, and single serving smoothie packs are some of our favorites.
Another quick meal prep idea is this White Bean Dip. Best part? It’s impossible to mess up, creamy
and so flavorful. Plus it’s packed with protein and healthy fat which helps keep us full longer.
Double the recipe to make a big batch and store it in the fridge for 3-4 days. Feel free to skip the cilantro and substitute for fresh parsley!
Let us know what you think by sharing your comments and pictures on social media @ourflipsidelife and tagging us #ourflipsidelife
1 (15oz) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
2 garlic cloves, minced
¼ cup onion, chopped
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the beans in a food processor and puree until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Once hot, add the olive oil, garlic, and onions and sauté until the garlic is golden brown and the onions are translucent
- Add the bean puree and chopped cilantro into the pan stirring frequently for 1-2min until all the ingredients are combined. Season with salt and pepper
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl
- Top with chopped veggies and more cilantro (optional)
- Serve hot (or at room temp) with crackers, assorted vegetables, tortilla chips, or toasted GF bread!
PS – those delicious crackers you see in the back are Jilz Gluten Free Tuscan Crackerz (Lemon and Herbs) and they are AH-Mazing!