Healthy Gluten-Free Apple Pie Bread Made With FlipBox Cake Mix.
Made with fresh Gala apples, FlipBox cake mix and other simple ingredients, it’s a perfectly delicious fall recipe that the entire family can enjoy!
If you follow me on Instagram you’ve seen how I use the dry cake mix that comes in FlipBox to bake other healthy desserts. The mix is similar to vanilla boxed cake. It’s versatile, easy to work with and combines well with most dessert recipes. The best part is it’s made with simple and clean ingredients that not only taste good but are good for you too. #WinWin!
I prepare FlipBox cake mix according to package instructions, combine other ingredients to make healthy dessert alternatives. As easy as 1,2,3 🙂
Here’s how I used the cake mix to make Apple Pie Bread. Check out those crispy edges, soft middle and dairy-free ice “cream” on top! Trust me when I tell you it didn’t last very long in our house!
Gluten-Free Apple Pie Bread
1 package FlipBox Cake Mix, prepared according to package instructions
2 tsp apple spice
2 Gala apples, peeled cored and cubed
Dairy-Free Vanilla ice “cream” (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9×9 baking pan with coconut oil cooking spray
2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine FlipBox Cake Mix ingredients according to package instructions
3. Add apple spice and combine, then gently fold in the apples
4. Transfer the batter into the greased baking pan and place in preheated oven
5. Bake 30-35 min or until edges are golden brown and a toothpick inserted down the middle comes out mostly clean
6. Let cool before serving
7. Plate and top with your favorite dairy-free ice “cream”!
Insterested in ordering our cake mix? Send us a note at email@example.com