Hello! Dairy-Free Chocolate Raspberry Popsicles! A low sugar dessert recipe you’re going to love. Made with coconut milk, and sweetened with coconut palm sugar and fresh fruit, this healthy dessert or snack idea is delicious, easy to make and good-for-you too!
Carolina loves them and I’m sure you’re little ones (and adults) will too! Perfect as a healthy afternoon snack or back to school recipe idea – everyone wins!! Here’s how you can make them at home!
½ can full-fat coconut milk
1 cup frozen raspberries
3 tablespoons coconut palm sugar
Dairy-free chocolate chips
- Add coconut milk, raspberries, banana and coconut palm sugar into a blender and blend on high until smooth
- Evenly distribute chocolate chips into the bottom of each popsicle mold
- Pour raspberry mixture into each mold filling it to the top
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze, 4 hours or until solid
- Gently remove frozen popsicles from mold, serve and enjoy.