If you follow us on INSTAGRAM you know all about these Sweet Potato Muffins. The recipe is simple to make and requires a short list of ingredients including almond flour making it a grain-free alternative.
Wait! It gets better – skip the mixing bowls and all the ingredients into a blender! Yes, blender! Why spend extra time in the kitchen when you don’t have too!
My goal with this blog (and FlipBox) is to share healthy recipes that are simple to make and require minimal time in the kitchen. So if there is a way to cut corners and save me some time, you better believe I’m gonna do it! Wouldn’t you?
We hope you enjoy these moist, tender, not too sweet and oh so delicious muffins! Let us know what you think!
Btw – we are now live on Pinterest! Make sure to follow us, comment and upload your best FlipSide recipe photos!
2 cups almond flour
½ cup coconut palm sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp salt
1 cup mashed sweet potato
½ cup dairy free milk
½ cup unsweetened applesauce
½ cup coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin liners and spray with coconut oil cooking spray
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until a batter is formed
- Scoop spoonful’s of the batter evenly into the prepared muffin liners
- Bake 25-30min or until a toothpick inserted comes out mostly clean
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in muffin tin for 10 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely
- Serve and enjoy!
These muffins are freezer friendly! Make an extra batch and save for later. 🙂