Chocolate Muffins With Dairy-Free Caramel Sauce, a simple and delicious dessert recipe made with gluten-free brown rice flour, organic cocoa powder, and other clean, healthy ingredients. A must-try recipe! 😉
Gluten-Free Chocolate Muffins
1/3 cup warm water
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/3 cup ghee, melted
1 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cups coconut palm sugar
½ cup brown rice flour
½ cup tapioca flour
½ teaspoon xanthan gum
1 teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon ground coffee
Pinch of sea salt
Dairy-Free Salted Caramel Sauce
1 can (13.5 oz) full-fat coconut milk
½ cup coconut palm sugar
½ teaspoon tapioca starch
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_image src=”https://secureservercdn.net/22.214.171.124/f42.979.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/7518839328_IMG_2225_edited.jpg” align_tablet=”center” align_last_edited=”on|desktop” admin_label=”Image 4″ _builder_version=”3.23″][/et_pb_image][et_pb_text admin_label=”Instructions” _builder_version=”3.27.4″]
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a standard muffin tin with 12 mini paper liners and spray with cooking spray.
- Add the warm water and cocoa powder to a small bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, brown rice flour, tapioca flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, coffee, and salt.
- Add the melted ghee, egg and vanilla extract to the cocoa mix and whisk thoroughly to combine.
- Add the cocoa mixture to the flour mixture and combine.
- Using a spoon, evenly distribute brownie batter among muffin tins and bake, 25-30min or until edges begin to crisp and a toothpick inserted comes out mostly clean.
- Allow cooling completely then coat with a generous amount of caramel sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
Caramel Sauce Instructions:
- Place a saucepan over medium heat.
- Combine the coconut milk, coconut palm sugar, tapioca flour, and salt and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and let cook, stirring occasionally until the sauce turns a dark amber color, 30-40min.
- Remove from heat. Add the coconut oil and vanilla extract and combine.
- Transfer to a glass jar and let cool.
- Drizzle over your favorite dessert.
The sauce will stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Also, our FlipBox Holiday Sale is live through Dec 25th! Make sure to get your orders in! You can order directly through the SHOP NOW link below! 🙂
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_button button_url=”https://flipbox-by-ourflipsidelife.myshopify.com/discount/Holiday%20Sale” url_new_window=”on” button_text=”Shop Now” button_alignment=”center” _builder_version=”3.18.6″][/et_pb_button][et_pb_image src=”https://secureservercdn.net/126.96.36.199/f42.979.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Facetune_02-12-2018-21-20-01.jpg” align_tablet=”center” align_last_edited=”on|desktop” admin_label=”Image 4″ _builder_version=”3.23″][/et_pb_image][/et_pb_column_inner][/et_pb_row_inner][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_3″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” parallax__hover=”off” parallax_method__hover=”on” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_section]